[Mn-abs] Running For Reelection

J Rauschenbach rauschjc at gmail.com
Thu Oct 11 05:31:22 UTC 2012

Hey Girl,
If I was in MN I would vote for you.
Jean

-----Original Message-----
From: Mn-abs [mailto:mn-abs-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf
Of Hannah Furney
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 10:46 PM
To: mn-abs at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Mn-abs] Running For Reelection

Hi, my name is Hannah Furney and I am the Treasurer of the
Minnesota association of Blind Students (MNABS). I am
running for reelection, and look forward to your vote if
you would like to vote for me.  I am a student at
Minneapolis Community and Technical College, and my major
is Child Development.  I like working on the MNABS board
because the National Federation of the Blind (NFB) has
done a lot for me and I like to give back as much as I
can.

Thanks,

Hannah