[Mn-abs] Next Meetings

Minnesota Association of Blind Students mnabs.talk at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 19:06:56 UTC 2013

Hey everybody,

Just a reminder our next conference call will be held on Tuesday, 23 April,
2013 at 8:00 PM CST.  We will discuss the student luncheon at the NFB of MN
semiannual as well as any other events for the rest of the year.

A reminder about our other upcoming meetings: [All times will be at 8:00 PM
CST]
Tuesday, 30 April, 2013
Tuesday, 7 May, 2013
Tuesday, 14 May, 2013