[Mn-abs] Next Meeting

Minnesota Association of Blind Students mnabs.talk at gmail.com
Fri Jan 18 07:03:38 UTC 2013

Hi all,

Hope everyone is having an amazing 2013 so far!

On Saturday, 26 January, 2013 the Minnesota Association of Blind Students will be having a live, in person, meeting.  We will discuss our 2013 Student Seminar as well as the rest of the spring.

What?  Student  Division Meeting
When? Saturday, 26 January, 2013 @ 1:00 PM
Where? The Purple Onion on University Ave
Busses? Take the 6U from Hennipenn Ave downtown to University Ave & 12 Ave.  cross to the North side of University.  There is a patio and step in front.
You could take a :,16, or 50 to University Ave/Pleasant St.

Happy January!

Minnesota Association of Blind Students

Sent from my iPod