[Mn-abs] Putting Together a Group

Alvin Jask al4peace at yahoo.com
Sun Feb 26 10:03:42 UTC 2017

Great thought JR. Long time as I speak to you from the HQ of my new establishment, Individual Resource Center for the Blind, iRECEB, located in the city of Monrovia, Liberia in West Africa. Hoping to have some awesome people like you and many others like George Worthsle to come over one day. Should be back in May this year and would try contacting you.

Alvin Jask
"Success is my goal for all regardless of look"

Sent from my iPhone