[MN-ABS] Scholarships Available for Minnesota's Legally Blind Students until April 15, 2020

Steve Jacobson steve.jacobson at outlook.com
Sat Feb 29 14:40:41 UTC 2020

The National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota is pleased to announce
that the application window for our 2020 scholarships is open now through
April 15. Legally blind postsecondary students attending school full-time in
Minnesota are encouraged to apply.  Two scholarships of $2,000 and $1,500
will be awarded along with the opportunity to attend our national convention
in Houston, Texas, in July with expenses paid. The application and all
pertinent information and an on-line application can be found at
https://nam12.safelinks.protection.outlook.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.nfbmn.org%2Fprograms%2Fscholarships&data=02%7C01%7C%7C424d254ca1344e8ce0ad08d7bd22919a%7C84df9e7fe9f640afb435aaaaaaaaaaaa%7C1%7C0%7C637185828655524818&sdata=IgaAeHa4%2FlVbTWCeSbD%2FXvRi2Y0KclXqKwWZkl4QZ44%3D&reserved=0

A Microsoft Word version of the application is also attached to this note.
If you use the attached Microsoft Word form, send it with the required
documents to Scholarships at nfbmn.org.  If it is necessary to submit the
application on paper, use the mailing address supplied with the application
in the attached document.

For questions about the application process, please contact the Scholarship
Committee at
Scholarships at nfbmn.org
or call our office at 612-872-9363.

*** A Note from our national office:  Thirty scholarships will be awarded by
the National Federation of the Blind. The deadline for NFB national
applications is March 31, 2020. Please note that the national program is a
separate program with its own application process from the Minnesota
scholarships, and details are accessible from the main page of the National
Federation of the Blind website: http://www.nfb.org