[MN-ABS] MN At Large Chapter Monthly Meeting

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Dec 18 17:47:50 UTC 2021

It is time once again for the at-large chapter monthly meeting. In
honor of the Holidays, this month we will start our conversation with
everybody's favorite topic, food. Come and talk about what you will
have for your Holiday dinner, and how to cook it, or what you had for
your Holiday dinner as a child.  We can even get a hint or two in,
for blind cooks.

Below is the Zoom information.  See you Sunday Evening.

David Andrews, President

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of MN At Large Chapter Monthly Meeting
Time: Dec 19, 2021 07:15 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81564901619

Meeting ID: 815 6490 1619
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,81564901619# US (Chicago)
+19292056099,,81564901619# US (New York)

Dial by your location
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)