[MN-ABS] At Large Chapter, Monthly Meeting

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Jun 19 03:35:27 UTC 2021

The At Large chapter of the NFB of Minnesota will meet on Sunday June
20 at 7:15 p.m.

We will talk about the Semi-Annual Convention which was held in May,
and the upcoming National Convention.

I will be unable to attend, due to my kids doing something for me for
Father's Day, so the meeting will be led by Vice-President Dale Heltzer.

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: At Large Chapter Monthly Meeting

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/6664284706

Meeting ID: 666 428 4706
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,6664284706# US (New York)
+13017158592,,6664284706# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)