[MN-ABS] Monthly At Large Meeting for April

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Apr 23 17:39:07 UTC 2022

It is time once again for our monthly meeting -- a week late due to
the Easter holiday.

As some of you know, we recently held some motivational and planning
meetings, with a sub-set of members, to come up with plans for
building up our local chapters. At our April meeting, we will discuss
the plan for the At-Large chapter.  Below the Zoom meeting info, and
attached are the notes for our chapter.  See you tomorrow.

David Andrews, President

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: NFB of Minnesota At-Large Chapter Monthly Meeting
Time: Apr 24, 2022 07:00 PM Central Time (US and Canada)

Join Zoom Meeting
https://us02web.zoom.us/j/81215292871?pwd=NDlRU2ZFS3oxeldkOUkrVCtkMy9Bdz09

Meeting ID: 812 1529 2871
Passcode: 423217
One tap mobile
+19292056099,,81215292871#,,,,*423217# US (New York)
+13017158592,,81215292871#,,,,*423217# US (Washington DC)

Dial by your location
         +1 929 205 6099 US (New York)
         +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)
         +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
         +1 669 900 6833 US (San Jose)
         +1 253 215 8782 US (Tacoma)
         +1 346 248 7799 US (Houston)
Meeting ID: 812 1529 2871
Passcode: 423217
Find your local number: https://us02web.zoom.us/u/kN9Jwh6j

At-Large Chapter Goals

Purpose Statement

The At-Large Chapter exists to:

To support and educate one another, provide connection to members in
areas of the state without a chapter, and be a connection point
between members, the state affiliate, and national organization.

Goals

1. Have a monthly board meeting

2. Send out an agenda for each meeting

3. Increase membership participation to 20 participants on average

* Outreach to current members that we are already have

* Solicit feedback from members who already participate

5. To have a program item outside of chapter and affiliate business
each meeting

   ** Discuss local chapter building if there are multiple members in an area

   ** Invite the president from the WV at-large chapter to speak
about how they grew

   ** Tech trainer come demo Jaws tips

   ** Target app presentation on grocery delivery

   ** RTB app presentation

   ** Senior division presentation and what they offer

   ** Accessible money management

   ** NEWSLINE Presentation - Scot White

   ** Patti Chang - Planned Giving (Dream Maker's Circle)

   ** Senior retreat attendee

   ** Training center experiences

   ** SSB to come talk about senior services

   ** Discussion about program ideas

6. Fund members to come to state convention

* Have at least 1 fundraiser

7. Have an in-person chapter meeting or social get-together at state convention