[MN-ABS] Deafblind Services of Minnesota Contact Information

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Apr 20 20:42:37 UTC 2023

At our meeting, this past Sunday, I said I would send out contact
information for Matthew Priebe, from DeafBlind Services  of Minnesota
for anyone who might need it, so here goes:

Hi David, Matthew here with DBSM, below is my contact info you can
give to anyone interested in SSP or other Deafblind services. It is
my email address, voice phone number and video phone number. It was
nice meeting you and everyone on Zoom, thank you again for inviting me.

Matthew Priebe

Adult Community Services Manager

DeafBlind Services Minnesota

Email: priebem at dbsm.org