[MN-ABS] Monthly Meeting

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Feb 18 17:20:13 UTC 2023

Hi:

Some people who got a Outlook Calendar invite may have been confused. I am
in Eastern Time zone, and it may not have shown up correctly.  The meeting
is at our usual time, 7:00 p.m. Central time.

Thanks!  Dave

----

This is the monthly meeting of the At-Large Chapter of the National
Federation of the Blind. Our speaker is Ed Lecher, Supervisor of SSB's
Senior Services

unit. Among other things, he will talk about what Senior Services can do
for those of us who have been blind for many years. He will, of course also
talk

about services to people who have recently lost their sight. Time:  7:00
p.m. Central Time.

I am on vacation, so it is unlikely I will be there.

Dave

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled ZoomGov meeting.

Join ZoomGov Meeting

https://www.zoomgov.com/j/1610124426?pwd=WG9QM3Q1N25TaTdwcVRFdURLYlUyZz09

Meeting ID: 161 012 4426

Passcode: 177588

One tap mobile

+16692545252,,1610124426#,,,,*177588# US (San Jose)

+16468287666,,1610124426#,,,,*177588# US (New York)

Dial by your location

+1 669 254 5252 US (San Jose)

+1 646 828 7666 US (New York)

+1 646 964 1167 US (US Spanish Line)