[Mn-at-large] Upcoming Chapter Meeting

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Jan 15 04:18:41 UTC 2016

This is a reminder of our upcoming Chapter meeting.  It is this
Sunday, January 17th at 7:00 p.m.  We have some good things planned,
so don't miss the meeting, or if you can't attend your regular
chapter meething, then join us.

First, President Jennifer Dunnam will talk to us about our upcoming
Day at the Capital.  Secondly, Judy Sanders will provide us with some
basic information on Social Security, and we will try and answer each
others questions.\

MN at large:  conference phone number 605-475-6700. The access code is :
9458023.

See you Sunday.

David Andrews, President, At Large Chapter

E-Mail:  dandrews at visi.com or david.andrews at nfbnet.org