[Mn-at-large] Central Minnesota Chapter Picnic

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Jul 26 16:28:30 UTC 2016

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMN-News [mailto:nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Dunnam via NFBMN-News
Sent: Monday, July 25, 2016 7:25 PM
To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmn-news] Central Minnesota Chapter Picnic

The Central Minnesota Chapter will have its annual picnic on Saturday, August 13 at noon at the nights of Columbus park in St Cloud. The cost this year is $10, and there will be BBQ.
For people in the metro area who would like to be part of arranged transportation to go, please let me know no later than August 5 at Jennifer.dunnam1829 at gmail.com. Also metro area people should let me know  if you will need a vegetarian meal.