[Mn-at-large] Help wanted at our Table at National Convention

Jennifer Dunnam via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Wed Jun 22 18:23:54 UTC 2016

To Minnesota Federationists attending the National Convention:
The following comes from Sharon Monthei who is coordinating the
schedule of workers for our table at the exhibit hall:

I would like to invite any member who would like to work a shift at
the NFB of Minnesota/BLIND Inc. table to let me know.
There are 10 shifts, most of them 2 hours.  They are as follows:
Friday, July 1:  11:00 to 1:00, 1:00 to 3:00, and 3:00 to 5:00.
Saturday, July 2: 8:30 to 11:00, 11:00 to 1:00, 1:00 to 3:00, and 3:00 to 5:00.
Sunday, July 3: noon to 1:45 and 7:00 to 9:00.
Monday, July 4: Noon to 1:45.

If you are interested in working one of these shifts, please specify
and let me know either by email at
<mailto:smonthei at earthlink.net>smonthei at earthlink.net or by calling
me at 612-598-3597.  I will do my best to accommodate your schedule.
At the table we'll be sharing information about our affiliate and
about our training center. We will also be selling the following:
 From BLIND, Incorporated: Minnesota salted nut rolls, Indian wild
rice, BLIND, Inc. t-shirts;
 From the NFB of MN Metro Chapter: Minnesota Word Scrambles.
 From the Twin ports chapter:  bracelets and Raffle tickets for a
1,000 folded paper crane mobile constructed by  blind origami artists
from the Twin Ports

Thanks,
Sharon Monthei