[Mn-at-large] 2017 Annual Convention information

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Jul 10 19:11:30 UTC 2017

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMN-News [mailto:nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Jennifer Dunnam via NFBMN-News
Sent: Monday, July 10, 2017 1:49 PM
To: nfbmn-news <nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org>
Subject: [Nfbmn-news] 2017 Annual Convention information

Dear Minnesota Federationists:

I am happy to finally be able to let you know that the 2017 Annual Convention of the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota will take place October 20-22 at the Minneapolis Marriott Northwest (Brooklyn park), 7025 Northland Drive North,  Brooklyn Park, Minnesota  55428.
http://www.marriott.com/hotels/travel/mspnw-minneapolis-marriott-northwest/

Rooms can now be reserved at the hotel at a rate of $99 per night plus tax. To reserve your hotel room, call (877) 303 1681. We will likely have an online link as well soon. Reservations must be made by September 29.

Also, we will be providing childcare again this year, so if you are interested in using childcare, please contact me at jennifer.dunnam1829 at gmail.com for more information.

More details about the convention will be available later this summer, but don't wait to make your plans! We hope to see you there!