[Mn-at-large] John TeBockhorst out of the Hospital

Ryan via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Fri Nov 10 02:55:01 UTC 2017

Federation Family,
I am pleased to inform you that John TeBockhorst is out of the
hospital and recovering comfortably at home. He was in great spirits
when we spoke last, and I have no doubt that he'll be just as active
and energetic at chapter and state events as he always has been. Both
John and Tom were grateful for the love and prayers you sent their way.
John, for you, just this once, go Hawkeyes. We're all glad you're better.
Warmly,

Ryan Strunk, President
National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota
<mailto:ryan.strunk at gmail.com>ryan.strunk at gmail.com
www.nfb.org
<http://www.nfbmn.org>www.nfbmn.org
Live the life you want.