[Mn-at-large] Hotel Restaurant Menus Etc.

Jennifer Dunnam via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Fri Oct 20 02:33:44 UTC 2017

For those attending the convention, attached are three menus from the
restaurant in our hotel. One is a listing of what is on the breakfast
buffet; the second is the a la carte breakfast menu, and the third is
the lunch and dinner menu. These will also be available in braille at
the restaurant. Note that although we don't have the menu for it,
there is also a Boundary Waters Café open in the mornings where you
can get coffee, smoothies, breakfast sandwiches etc.