[Mn-at-large] August Meeting

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Thu Aug 2 16:17:43 UTC 2018

Hello Chapter:

I would like to try something a little different for our August
meeting.  I wanted to give you a little advanced notice -- so you
could prepare.  Our meeting will be on Sunday August 19th.

We are going to hold a "virtual picnic" since it is summer.  Be
prepared with your favorite picnic-type recipe, and present it to us
all at the meeting.  I will collect them and write them up for the
Minnesota Bulletin and/or the Braille Monitor.

If you have any questions, respond here, or call me at 612-730-7931.

Dave

David Andrews, President

---
https://www.avg.com