[Mn-at-large] [Nfbmn-news] Winter MN Bulletin Now Available!

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Tue Mar 6 17:23:16 UTC 2018

It is also available on NFB Newsline, 612-392-2483 in the Metro.

Dave

David Andrews | Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294
Web | Twitter | Facebook