[Mn-at-large] HF-3547 Introduced

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Mon Mar 12 13:51:15 UTC 2018

From: NFBMN-News [mailto:nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of NFBMN President via NFBMN-News
Sent: Sunday, March 11, 2018 10:50 PM
To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Subject: [Nfbmn-news] HF-3547 Introduced

Greetings, Fellow Federationists,
Thanks to our efforts at our Day at the Capitol, I am pleased to announce that HF-3547, a bill calling for a $250,000 appropriation to the University of Minnesota, has now been authored by Representatives Kresha and Poston. I want to express my sincere thanks to Steve Jacobson, who has been working closely with Representative Kresha's office to have the bill introduced.
At present, we are working with others in the education sector to determine our strategy to build support for the bill, but we will all need to work diligently when the time comes to make calls and write letters.
As always, thank you for everything you do to make our organization successful. It has been a great week for the National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota.
All the best,

Ryan Strunk, President
president at nfbmn.org<mailto:president at nfbmn.org>
www.nfb.org<http://www.nfb.org>