[Mn-at-large] Monthly Meeting on Sunday

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Fri Mar 16 00:27:42 UTC 2018

Hello Chapter Members and other interested Parties:

The At Large Chapter of the NFB of Minnesota will meet this Sunday at
7:00 p.m., via telephone. We will have two topics for presentation
and discussion. First, Judy Sanders, and possibly others will update
us on what happened at the Day At The Capital. Secondly, I will
update you on what took place at the most recent NFB Research and
Development Committee meeting, which is happening this Saturday in
Baltimore. I will be returning Sunday morning,
and barring any airline delay, I will be back well before our
meeting. So, see you Sunday.

The information is:

Telephone number, 605-475-6700.
The access code is :