[Mn-at-large] Monthly At Large Chapter Meeting

David Andrews dandrews at visi.com
Sat Oct 20 20:23:59 UTC 2018

As you know, the monthly meeting of the At Large Chapter of the NFBMN
will be tomorrow, Sunday October 21, at 7:00 p.m.

We originally planned to hold this meeting via the Zoom Conferencing
System.  However, I have been sick the last several days, and just
don't have everything ready, in time.  Consequently, we will hold the
meeting via our normal telephone system.

To attend the meeting at 7:00 p.m. on Sunday October 21, just dial
605-475-6700 and use the code: 9458023

I am sorry for this last minute change of plans.  See you tomorrow.

Dave,

David Andrews, At Large Chapter President