[MN-at-Large] August Chapter Meeting

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sat Aug 17 04:05:08 UTC 2019

Dear At-Large Chapter Members:

As you can see below, we are going to hold our monthly meeting via
Zoom the day after tomorrow.  Our meeting is at 7:15 p.m. on
Sunday  August 18th.  You can download the Zoom client at www.zoom.us

You can also attend via phone, see below for the phone number and meeting ID.

Among other things we will talk about the upcoming Walk for
Opportunity, and the State Convention. We will also here from Dale
Helzer who will tell us a little about himself.

Dave

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MN At-Large Chapter
Time:  08 18, 2019 7:15 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
            Every month on the Third Sunday.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/185799683>https://zoom.us/j/185799683>https://zoom.us/j/185799683

One tap mobile