[MN-at-Large] September At Large Chapter Meeting

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Sep 15 07:43:38 UTC 2019

Dear At-Large Chapter Members:

As you can see below, we are going to hold our monthly meeting via
Zoom later today.  Our meeting is at 7:15 p.m. on
Sunday  September 15th.  You can download the Zoom client at www.zoom.us

You can also attend via phone, see below for the phone number and meeting ID.

Quick stuff --

Zoom link
https://zoom.us/j/185799683>https://zoom.us/j/185799683>https://zoom.us/j/185799683

One tap mobile
+19292056099,,185799683#
dial-in 1-669-900-6833
conference code 185799683#

Among other things we will talk about the  Walk for Opportunity, and
the State Convention. We will also here from Rocky Hart who will tell
us a little about himself.

Dave

David Andrews is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Topic: MN At-Large Chapter
Time:  09 15, 2019 7:15 PM Central Time (US and Canada)
            Every month on the Third Sunday.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/185799683>https://zoom.us/j/185799683>https://zoom.us/j/185799683

One tap mobile