[MN-at-Large] Register for the Walk for Opportunity

NFBMN President via NFBMN-News nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Sun Sep 6 00:53:34 UTC 2020

Let's have a good showing for our chapter.  I am going to walk 10 KM
just around Stillwater.

Dave

David Andrews, At Large President

Hi everyone,

We're just one week away from our Walk for Opportunity, where we will
be out in the community demonstrating our place in the world and the
importance of the National Federation of the Blind. I want you to take part.

Please fill out <the%20registration%20form.htm>the registration form
right away and join us for one of our biggest events of the year.

All the best,

Ryan

Ryan Strunk, President

<mailto:president at nfbmn.org>president at nfbmn.org