[MN-at-Large] Updated Radio Talking Book App Now Available

Andrews, David B (DEED) david.b.andrews at state.mn.us
Fri Feb 4 14:57:22 UTC 2022

I am pleased to be able to announce that Version 3.0 of the Radio Talking Book smart phone app has been released for iOS and Android. It is available in the App Store and the Google Play Store. See below for more information.

RTB Updates in iOS, Android and Online
Radio Talking Book (RTB) is our 24-7 reading service for access to books, news and information. You're bound to find something worth listening to on RTB! If you already have the RTB app on your smart phone, make sure to install the latest version to take advantage of some handy new features. If you regularly listen to us on the web, we've made updates to our online service as well. See below for these updates. If you haven't yet  joined the thousands of listeners who get access to all the latest books, newspapers, magazines and info, now's a great time to discover RTB. Follow this link to learn about RTB on your phone, smart speaker or on the web.

Version 3.0 now in the App Store and the Google Play Store includes the following:
The addition of an easy-to-reach category on the main screen that allows for listening to the current Twin Cities newspaper program, or the New York times
The ability to jump forward or back by 30 second increments when listening to a program from the archives
Improved navigation
Bug fixes

Improvements to our online streaming service at http://www.mnssb.org/rtb there are also changes on the web site which Include:
A link, on the first page, to allow for easy and quick listening to the current Twin Cities newspaper program or the New York Times.
Improved navigation on the archive pages

David Andrews, CPACC
Chief Technology Officer
Minnesota Department of Employment and Economic Development
State Services for the Blind
2200 University Ave West, Suite 240, St. Paul MN 55114
Direct: 651-539-2294

Twitter

Facebook
DEED SSB Logo Black and White