[MN-at-Large] State Funding Match Results

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Jul 1 17:01:48 UTC 2022

All,

I am happy to report that from May 1 through June 30, we were made aware of
a total of $2,560 in contributions to our national funds made by individual
Minnesota Federationists. We will, therefore, be sending $2,560 to match it
from our affiliate treasury. Since this year's process was a big change from
how we did this last year and for decades past, we wondered how it would go.
This total is just slightly higher than the total we matched last year. It
is great to see that in our new process, we are able to sustain our support
to our national organization. Great job and tremendous thanks to all who
helped to make this happen. The work we do in the NFB is unique and
important, and we need each other to help make it possible. Thanks so much,
and hope to see everyone (whether in person or virtually) at #NFB22!
www.nfb.org/convention <http://www.nfb.org/convention>

Best,

Jennifer D., Treasurer