[MN-at-Large] Invitation to Board Meeting

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Mar 10 17:46:12 UTC 2022

Fellow federationists,

With our legislative events just past and the national convention a few
months away, I invite you to attend our upcoming board meeting to hear
updates and help us plan for the future. The meeting will take place this
Saturday, March 12, at 9:00 AM and will be held over Zoom. See below for
connection information.

If you have topics for consideration on the agenda, or if you have questions
in advance of our meeting, please don't hesitate to reach out.

All the best,

Ryan

NFB of Minnesota is inviting you to a scheduled Zoom meeting.

Join Zoom Meeting
https://zoom.us/j/99827734709

Meeting ID: 998 2773 4709
One tap mobile
+13126266799,,99827734709# US (Chicago)
+16468769923,,99827734709# US (New York)

Dial by your location
        +1 312 626 6799 US (Chicago)
        +1 646 876 9923 US (New York)
        +1 301 715 8592 US (Washington DC)