[MN-at-Large] Thoughts and Prayers for Judy Sanders

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Sun Mar 20 23:51:59 UTC 2022

From: NFBMN-News <nfbmn-news-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of NFBMN
President via NFBMN-News
Sent: Sunday, March 20, 2022 6:44 PM
To: nfbmn-news at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBMN-News] Thoughts and Prayers for Judy Sanders

Federation family,

I learned earlier today that Judy Sanders is currently in the hospital after
complications from a kidney infection. She is currently in intensive care
and not taking calls, but I will keep you apprised as I learn more details.
Please keep Judy, Susan, and their families in your thoughts and prayers. I
look forward to Judy getting back home soon so she can keep answering all
those NFB calls with her usual charm and energy.

Warmly,

Ryan

Ryan Strunk, President

Pronouns: he, him, his