[MN-at-Large] Reminder to Vot3e and Voting Feedback Information

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Nov 8 02:11:57 UTC 2022

During convention, we discussed accessible voting and we had a chance to get
some hands-on experience with the Democracy Live OmniBallot machine.
Remember to vote tomorrow on November 8.  Please share your feedback through
our national surveys below.  Also, Lyft is offering Federation members a
special code to offset costs incurred when traveling to the polls to vote.
The code is NFBVOTE2022 and is valued at $30. Learn more at
<https://ride.lyft.com/invite/NFBVOTE2022>
https://ride.lyft.com/invite/NFBVOTE2022.

Title II of the Americans with Disabilities Act requires that voters with
disabilities must be afforded an opportunity to vote privately and
independently that is equivalent to the opportunity afforded to voters
without disabilities. This requirement applies to both in-person voting and
voting by mail for the upcoming general election on November 8, 2022.

After exercising the fundamental right to vote, all blind and low-vision
voters are encouraged to complete our 2022 Blind and Low-Vision Voter
Experience Survey! The 2022 survey consists of two separate surveys: one
survey for those who voted in person at an early voting center or their
local polling place, and a second survey for blind and low-vision voters who
voted by mail. Both surveys can be accessed, in English and Spanish, from
our  <https://nfb.org/resources/voting-resources> Voting Resources webpage.

If someone is not able to access the survey online, they can call
410-659-9314 and get assistance from either Lou Ann Blake (extension 2221)
or Jeff Kaloc (extension 2206).

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, President

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

www.nfbmn.org <http://www.nfbmn.org/>

(612) 872-9363

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>

Live the life you Want.