[MN-at-Large] Annual Metro Chapter Picnic Announcement

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Thu Jul 20 03:48:33 UTC 2023

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMN-Metro <nfbmn-metro-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Deanna
Langton via NFBMN-Metro
Sent: Wednesday, July 19, 2023 10:23 PM
To: Nfbmn-metro at nfbnet.org
Subject: [NFBMN-Metro] Annual Metro Chapter Picnic Announcement

Greetings Metro Chapter;
We will once again, be holding a picnic this summer. While the picnic will
likely feel familiar in many ways to those who have attended in the past,
the location will be different this year. While we will still have fun
connecting with friends old and new while enjoying our favorite picnic
foods, this year, we will have the availability of indoor space in case of
inclement weather. So, there will be no last-minute cancelation due to
weather as we have had the last two years. More details about the picnic are
listed below.
What; The National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota annual chapter
picnic When; Saturday, August 12, 2023 from 12 noon - 4 PM Where; Minnehaha
United Methodist Church located at 3701 East 50th Street in Minneapolis
Additional details; the chapter will be providing the main part of the meal.
Additional messages will be sent to coordinate the other parts of the meal,
salads, desserts etc. We will also be requesting supplies such as coolers as
well as people to help with set-up, serving and clean-up. So, please stay
tuned over the coming weeks.
About the space; we will have use of an outdoor space as well as a large
room with tables and chairs in case of rain.
I look forward to a fun afternoon with as many of you as possible and I know
that together, we will make this a wonderful picnic.

Warm Regards,
Deanna

Sent from my iPhone