[MN-at-Large] BELL Volunteers Needed

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Wed Jun 21 17:56:18 UTC 2023

As you know, our BELL Academy is being held from August 7 through August 18
Monday through Friday.  We have a good number of applicants already and
there is still time to apply.

Our BELL Academy is in need of volunteers to read to kids.  I would guess
that braille readers are preferred, but there may be other reading options
and other jobs for volunteers.  Volunteers need to go through a background
check so it is important that those interested do not wait until the last
minute to apply.  If you are interested in volunteering or have questions,
contact our BELL Coordinator, Briley O'Connor at BELL at NFBMN.org
<mailto:BELL at NFBMN.org>  with your questions or information.

Finally, we are also in need of volunteer drivers for the BELL Academy as
well.  If you know of people who might be willing to volunteer, please also
contact Briley at bell at nfbmn.org <mailto:bell at nfbmn.org>  with that
information.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, President

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

www.nfbmn.org <http://www.nfbmn.org/>

(612) 872-9363

Pronouns: he, him, his

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>