[MN-at-Large] Short BLIND Incorporated Board Meeting on Saturday, May 6

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri May 5 15:33:49 UTC 2023

The following announcement comes from Ryan Strunk, president of the BLIND of
Incorporated Board of Directors.

Fellow federationists,

The Board of Directors of BLIND Inc. will meet briefly at 12:00 PM on
Saturday, May 6, to approve the form 990, related schedules, and audited
financial statement. We do not anticipate this meeting taking longer than 15
minutes.

Should you wish to participate in the meeting, please contact me at
ryan.strunk at gmail.com <mailto:ryan.strunk at gmail.com> .

Cordially,

Ryan Strunk, President, BLIND Inc. Board of

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, President

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

www.nfbmn.org <http://www.nfbmn.org/>

(612) 872-9363

Pronouns: he, him, his

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>