[MN-at-Large] NFB of Minnesota Member Announces EBook

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue May 30 20:47:40 UTC 2023

Dan Rogers, a relatively new member of our Rochester Chapter, is announcing below a new book that he has just published.  I have not read it at this point, but wanted our members to know about it.  Here is his announcement.

From: Dan Rogers <dcrogers474 at gmail.com <mailto:dcrogers474 at gmail.com> >

My book is now published on Amazon.com, kindle books, as an e book:  “White Cane Fishing: Forty years of Hilarious Adventures of a Blind Angler”

It is not a “how to” book and not just for anglers. It’s a comedy of errors and sometimes terrifying.  It even has some romance in it.

I wrote it for entertainment, comedy and INSPIRATION.

It’s the story of how a blind man kept his fishing therapy going for 4 decades despite losing more vision each year.

Only $5.99 for 5 hours of laughter.  I hope you will read my story and enjoy it as much as I enjoyed writing it.

The message: WE NEVER GIVE UP IN THE FACE OF ADVERSITY SINCE IT IS CRITICAL TO OUR MENTAL HEALTH THAT WE HAVE LOTS OF FUN IN LIFE!

Thanks.

Dan Rogers

Rochester, MN

Dcrogers474 at gmail.com <mailto:Dcrogers474 at gmail.com>