[MN-at-Large] Stake your claim to a song on the hospitality "Golden Oldies" playlist!

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 16 22:39:59 UTC 2023

Dale Heltzer from the Rochester chapter is asking for your help during our
Friday night Hospitality and also for after the banquet on Saturday night.
Here is his request.

Hello Minnesota Federationists!

I'm inviting your suggestions of up to three songs for tunes to put on the
playlist for our state Convention's Friday night's hospitality, from 7:00PM
to 11:00PM, roughly 80 songs. And then there's Saturday night!

The loosely-defined theme is "Golden Oldie," basically what ever tune was
popular when you were a kid - nine years old or ninety-nine, your first
childhood. or second!

I am reserving the right to set up the order of the songs.

As with the original 1849 Gold Rush, I can't guarantee you'll strike it
rich, but I'll give it my best shot.

Send your suggestions to:

Dale Heltzer

deheltzer at msn.com <mailto:deheltzer at msn.com>

The deadline is October 30, 11:59:59PM CST. Act Now!

See you at the Convention!

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, President

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

www.nfbmn.org <http://www.nfbmn.org/>

(612) 872-9363

Pronouns: he, him, his

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>