[MN-at-Large] Reminder to Register for State Convention

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Mon Oct 23 01:57:48 UTC 2023

If you have not already done so, please register for the NFB of Minnesota
State Convention on November 3-5. Go to

https://www.nfbmn.org/convention

and look for the "Online Registration Form" link and the Google form will
open. Remember that when choosing an option from a list of choices, press
ENTER once you have made the desired selection so that it stored on the
form.  Also, note that when you are transferred to the web page that accepts
your payment information, that page sometimes loads slowly.  Once you
complete the payment process, your order information will appear again, and
if you look at it closely you will see that your Order Status is "Paid."

The information on this form, such as the number of people eating each meal
and those riding the bus from the Twin Cities, is absolutely essential for
planning our convention.  The hotel need to know the counts for each of our
meals later this week, and if our bus fills up, we need time to work out an
additional transportation option.  Therefore, please register by this
Wednesday, October 25, even though the original deadline was later.  Thank
you.

Best regards,

Steve Jacobson, President

National Federation of the Blind of Minnesota

www.nfbmn.org <http://www.nfbmn.org/>

(612) 872-9363

Pronouns: he, him, his

www.nfb.org <http://www.nfb.org/>