[MN-at-Large] FW: What's New With Jaws 2024 Thursday November 16 at 7:00 eastern, 6:00 central, 5 mountain and 4 pacific time!

dandrews920 at comcast.net dandrews920 at comcast.net
Fri Oct 27 22:02:21 UTC 2023

Chris Murphy is an officer in our RiverBend chapter and he does some
presentations involving other groups as well.  I thought the following may
be of interest to a significant number of our members.

Subject: What's New With Jaws 2024 Thursday November 16 at 7:00 eastern,
6:00 central, 5 mountain and 4 pasific time!

Are you a user of the Jaws (Job Access with Speech) Screen reader? Every
year Freedom scientific releases the latest version of its software to the
public. Jaws, or Job access With Speech, allows the user of a computer to
operate the computer without the use of the mouse with full use of the
keyboard and different commands. The latest version of this popular product
has been released, and we have all the answers about the latest features!

                Are you interested in what new features the new release of
Jaws has to offer?

                If you said yes, then this presentation is for you!

                Come to the What's New In Jaws 2024 presentation, which will
be taking place on Thursday, November 16 at 7:00 eastern, 6:00PM central,
5:--PM mountain, 4:00PM Pacific time, to learn everything there is to know!

                Feel free to bring any questions with you about the new
features as each is demonstrated.

                Want to attend, but not sure if you can? Never fear! you
will receive the link when it gets uploaded to YouTube, along with other
information.                                     Please find the link to
register below!

https://us02web.zoom.us/meeting/register/tZAuc--vqDgoEtDG9RApiM270uEvF1eeYpN

Christopher Murphy

Email: