[MN-at-Large] Double good popcorn fund raiser

David Andrews dandrews920 at comcast.net
Tue Sep 5 01:39:17 UTC 2023

T the message below is about our popcorn fundraiser, which starts next Monday. You can set up your own store, or I will be sending out a link to the store. I set up for the chapter itself. You then distribute the link and instructions to all your friends and contacts.  The success of this fundraiser hinges on all of us reaching out to the people we know, and asking them to buy popcorn. Thanks, Dave.

eam - I set up a Double Good virtual fundraiser! It’s 100% contactless, we keep 50% of the profit and the product ships directly to the buyer.

We’ll each create a Pop-Up Store and sell Double Good popcorn! Prices for Signature Bags (5 cups each) start at $9 and Curated Collections at $26. The popcorn is ultra-premium, delicious, and award-winning!

Our fundraising window begins on September 11, 2023, at 8:00 AM and goes until September 15, 2023, at 8:00 AM.

Before the fundraiser begins:
1. Download the Double Good app
2. Enter our event code MLJFDR in the app
3. Create your Pop-Up Store

The app is available for free on iOS and Android.

Sent from my iPhone