[MonadnockChapter] Welcome everyone

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 10 01:37:19 UTC 2020

Hello David,

Thank you for your message, I did send out the subscription information to everyone in our chapter. I am very disappointed that no one has signed up. I will send it out again. Is there a way that I can find out who is subscribed?

Thank you very much!

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer