[MonadnockChapter] August meeting for MRCC

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Wed Aug 11 01:18:24 UTC 2021

Hello all
Below is the information Terry Johnson from the Southwest Regional
Planning Commission sends out for the Monadnock Regional Coordinating
Council on Transportation meeting I mentioned during the chapter
meeting. I will try to find a way to send the attachment he sent out
including the agenda in another email as NFBNET hates attachments for
some reason.

:--- Message start ---:

Dear MRCC members and partners,

Please be advised that the next convening of the MRCC will be next
week on August 17, 2021 at 9:00 a.m. This will be an in-person meeting
at Southwest Region Planning Commission

37 Ashuelot Street, Keene, NH.

The meeting packet is attached and includes the agenda, May 2021
minutes, July 2021 summary notes, and 2018 Coordinated Community
Transportation Plan for the Monadnock Region Project Priorities which
will be reviewed as a part of agenda item III. Key agenda items
include:

Updates on State Coordinating Council activities and status of RCC
Mobility Manager funding
Presentation of the Greater Monadnock Community Health Improvement
Plan by Tricia Zahn, Center for Population Health, Cheshire Medical
Center
Follow up on NH Department of Health and Human Services COVID Health
Disparity Grant and support for Regional Coordinating Councils
Election of MRCC Officers

I look forward to seeing you next week.

Terry Johnson

Senior Project Manager