[MonadnockChapter] Info for Zoom Meetings

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Wed Feb 17 17:49:19 UTC 2021

Hello all
Below is the info from the chapter meeting I promised I would attempt
to get from Pat Crocker at the State Coordinating Council on
Transportation. If anyone is interested in attending the Monadnock
meeting, it's via Zoom this coming Tuesday the 23rd, via Zoom. I will
get the link from Ellen Avery assuming it's okay to share.

Sincerely

Andrew

---- Email start ----

Hi Andrew,

First you have to Subscribe to Zoom - monthly or annually.  If you use
free zoom you can only hold a 30 minute meeting.

The way to keep the same link for your meetings is to check the Box
"Recurring Meeting" that appears just below the time setting in the
schedule a meeting section.

The best way to learn how to use Zoom is to take their tutorials.
They're Very good.

https://support.zoom.us/hc/en-us/articles/206618765-Zoom-Video-Tutorials

Hope this helps.

Patricia Crocker