[MonadnockChapter] Carolina Moon Photography Coverage for National Convention

Carolyn Corrigan auntiec31 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 17 14:16:45 UTC 2021

This is an offer its not mandatory but think it might be a great asset to
some of my live or updates on facebook pages and my profile.  If you would
like to create a video or sound file with your reaction to convention
please send me a copy by email.  It would be great to share with people
more this year how convention is for members. The videos or sound files
should be about 3 minutes and just say what you enjoy about convention or
the event in it you took part in. Also if you want to share a photo thats
another option. I hope I explained that clearly if not please email me?
Thanks everybody