[MonadnockChapter] Long-range Transportation planning meeting head's-up

Jody ianuzzi thunderwalker321 at gmail.com
Sun Aug 21 13:28:26 UTC 2022

Hello Isaac,

It was good to hear from you. What is your email address so that we can add you to the list?  you must be anticipating a new year at Keene State! Do you know any other visually impaired students there that might be interested in joining our chapter?

JODY

To Boldly Go  🖖🏻

thunderwalker321 at gmail.com

"What's within you is stronger than what's in your way."  NO BARRIERS  Erik Weihenmayer