[MonadnockChapter] Update on Transportation planning meetings

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Thu Aug 25 12:07:44 UTC 2022

Hello
I hope you're all doing well despite the wonky summer weather!

As promised, here's an update regarding the next transportation
planning meeting being hosted by Southwestern Regional Planning
Commission. If the links don't come through, let me know and I can try
just forwarding text versions of the link to their site and the zoom
meeting.

--- Message start ---

Good Afternoon MRCC Members and Friends,

I am writing to invite you to join SWRPC for the third in our series
of transportation corridor meetings. This meeting will focus on the NH
Route 10 South Corridor (Keene to Winchester). We will share
information about the corridor and collect comments that will be
considered as part of the update to our Long-Range Transportation
Plan. We will also discuss safety, infrastructure, transportation
need, natural and human-caused hazards, and more.

The Zoom meeting credentials are below. More information can be found
here: www.swrpc.org/10s

Time: Thursday September 8, 6:30 pm

Meeting Link: https://us02web.zoom.us/j/86348469941?pwd=yToqWjRAWiNLkPhF3BWeI91vZh9Z5S.1

Meeting ID: 863 4846 9941

Passcode: 101073

We also have a transportation survey. We encourage anyone to take this
survey regardless if they plan to attend.

Thank you!

Andrew

Andrew Smeltz, Planner

Southwest Region Planning Commission

37 Ashuelot Street

Keene, New Hampshire 03431

603.357.0557
--- Message end ---

Have a great day all and hope you can make it!

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon