[MonadnockChapter] COVID-19 At-home Test Information | National Federation of the Blind

stephen yerardi spyerardi at gmail.com
Wed Feb 2 16:05:08 UTC 2022

https://nfb.org/resources/covid-19-resources/covid-19-home-test-information

Sent from my iPhone good morning all I found this page off the federations website, when I received an email directly from Aira so I figured I would pass this  Resource resource  along.
This might be why that Nfb does not want us to say anything about making the test kits accessible because of the partnership? I do not have the lakes region listserv or I would send this to both.
Everyone have a good rest of your day.
Regards,
Stephen