[MonadnockChapter] FYI on recording the DGUNH meeting

jomar2000 at comcast.net jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sun Jun 19 00:37:20 UTC 2022

Hi all,

There was interest in having the upcoming Wednesday night meeting of the dog
guide social time recorded for the benefit of those that could not make it.

However, I've responded to those comments with the following and wanted to
inform this list also of the method that will be used in its place.

My snipet:

Excitingly enough, in place of recording, it has been discovered that the
meeting can now be transcribed in full text by way of some type of
transcription program that Takashi will manage.

The board discussed it and decided that this will make it so much easier to
get detailed, notes Verbatim, out to everyone concerned present or, not.
This method will also allow Sue Czajka the benefit of accessing the
information as well.

Sue unfortunately has not been able to participate in any of our zoom calls
for obvious reasons and we are happy to be able to include her in this
manner.

As all of us are aware, scrolling through info that is presented in text
format is a lot faster for us than trying to take notes from a recording
that has to be started over and over again.

Ps. Deb and Jean were the originators of the comments. For those of you that
do not know Sue, she is a visually impaired/deaf member of our group and
although she has the abailability of a sighted translator, she is unable to
join in on a call.

Thanks all for your support and hope to see everyone on Wednesday night.

Marie