[MonadnockChapter] Online Zoom Interview Announcement

Carolyn Corrigan auntiec31 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 24 15:13:31 UTC 2022

During Convention week I am opening some windows for interviews for
members, family and friends of NFB to share their experiences with facebook
about their participation in this years convention.  Its also open to those
participating in person but will talk with you all there and find times.
This message is those attending virtual.

Instructions with this note on available online interview times. Please
give me a days notice as to what works for you. If its not within I will
try to fit you in but don't surprised if I cant trying to not overdue my
schedule. The reason why some days are not listed because of either time to
get myself ready for all activities of conventio or loaded with things
thanks.

Times Available Interviews
Wednesday July 6 11am - 1pm
May have openings in evening contact me and I will know throughout the day
what I can do.

Thursday July 7 4pm - 7pm (Work out times in between may vary but this is a
ballpark any changes will announce on all social connections facebook,
email or if you message or other contacts with me. Please be flexible
thanks.

Friday and Saturday July 8 and 9 5pm - 6pm (Sorry short window just cause
its been a long general session day and some activities in the evening.

More availability may come along but for now this is what I have.