[MonadnockChapter] Opening Up Member Spotlight again

Carolyn Corrigan auntiec31 at gmail.com
Wed May 4 15:56:35 UTC 2022

Please also pass along to anyone not on these two groups I put on here like
the lakes region or great north region.

As I am updating the group page If you would like to have a spotlight
shared of your involvement in our affiliate please email me back.

The set up:  Your name, where you are from, As a member or executive member
what does being involved with NFB mean to you? Tell us a little about
yourself. I would say make this whole thing about a paragraph long would be
good. Also a photo if you have one handy if not we can do without.

You don't have to participate if you are not comfortable but its open to
get to know members from our affiliate.