[MonadnockChapter] Virtual option for New Orleans convention

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Fri May 27 21:12:08 UTC 2022

Hello all
I wanted to pass this along since I and others have expressed interest
in this option due to the costs involved in attending the convention.

If you go to the main convention page
(www.nfb.org/convention)
and scan down the page for "Virtual Experience", you will find a link
that will take you to a separate landing spot for registering for zoom
participation in the convention. It sadly doesn't mention what's
available, but I would guess at a minimum the board meeting,
resolutions meeting, and the general sessions on the 8th, 9th, and
10th will bee live on the Zoom along with the banquet. As soon as I
get more info, I will share it; the email I got as confirmation says
there will be more available closer to the convention.

Have a great Memorial Day weekend all, and please stay safe. Also,
thank you from the bottom of my heart if you are part of the military
community for your service.

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon