[MonadnockChapter] upcoming Dog guide Users of NH Christmas party

jomar2000 at comcast.net jomar2000 at comcast.net
Sun Nov 27 03:25:31 UTC 2022

Hello all,

On behalf of the Dog Guide Users of NH, I would like to invite you to join
us for our annual Christmas party to be held at the Red Blazer restaurant in
Concord on Saturday December 3rd.

The party will be held in the Fox Den room which is downstairs.  The party
will start at 12:00 but the room will be open at 11:30 for those who arrive
early.

We will have our normal fun filled party with our version of the Yankee swap
and all gifts should be dog related in some way.  We will have games, lots
of door prizes, some wonderful Christmas music and a Christmas cake.  It’s
always lots of fun!

We will be drawing winning tickets for several  great raffle prizes and if
you do not already have any, tickets can be purchased at the meeting.

Ticket cost is $1 per ticket or 6 tickets for $5.

Prizes to include:

A beautiful handmade Poinsettia afghan

A handmade Christmas stocking filled with doggie toys and treats

Tickets to the Highland games

A $25 gift card to the Country Smoke House in Canterbury

A $20 gift card to Dunkin Donuts

You may also be the winner of a very cool, unique  center piece!

We will once again be choosing off the limited menu and your choice for
lunch can be picked at the meeting. I do not need to know ahead of time.

Menu choices are as follows:

Grilled Chicken Caesar Salad $15.49

Large classic Caesar salad topped with grilled chicken breast

Spinach Salad $11.99

Tender baby spinach, bacon bits, hard boiled eggs, tomatoes, bell peppers,
cucumbers,

Smoked Gouda with balsamic vinaigrette

Red Fox Burger $15.99

½ lb. fresh ground sirloin with bacon, cheese, sautéed onions and mushrooms

The Huntmaster Turkey $12.99

Served with our sweet smoked bacon, tomatoes, lettuce and mayo

The Fabulous Reuben $12.99

Corned Beef, Swiss cheese, sauerkraut and Thousand Island dressing on
grilled marble rye

Steak Tips $15.99

Sautéed with peppers, onions & mushrooms in a garlic Madeira wine sauce and
served over mashed potatoes

Fresh Fried or Broiled Haddock $14.99

With seasoned crumbs and lemon herb butter

Pastry Baked Chicken $15.99

All white meat chicken breast with our homemade stuffing baked in a light
pastry and topped with a cranberry orange glaze

Chicken Marsala $13.99

Sautéed chicken breast with Marsala wine and a light mushroom sauce

Pasta Primavera $13.99

Fresh vegetables sautéed in garlic butter sauce and tossed with pasta.
Served with garlic bread

Beef dishes are served with mashed potato and vegetable du jour

Chicken and Seafood dishes are served with rice pilaf and vegetable du jour

There will also be an 8% tax included on your bill.

We are also donating this year to the Franklin Animal Shelter.  The shelter
would appreciate any items what-so-ever. You name it, they need it!

If you would like to donate something, please brig it to the party.  If
money is tight, you could always donate soap or sponges which the shelter
needs.  Heidi and Nick will bring our donations to the Franklin Animal
Shelter for us.

If you plan on attending our Christmas party, please rsvp to me at
jomar2000 at comcast.net <mailto:jomar2000 at comcast.net>  or,
cholmes33 at comcast.net <mailto:cholmes33 at comcast.net>   no later than
November 30th as we do need to give the restaurant a head count.

Please feel free to invite a guest. All are welcome. You do not have to be a
dog guide or service dog user to join us.

Come and have some great food as well as great social time with friends!

Hope to see many of you there.

Warmest regards to all.

Marie