[MonadnockChapter] Blind Actress on NH Chronicle Tonight

Andrew Harmon andrewjharmon at gmail.com
Thu Jan 26 23:14:01 UTC 2023

Hello all
I am so sorry I forgot to send this out earlier this afternoon; I
heard on the news at noon on WMUR that they're going to have on
Chronicle tonight an actress who is blind named Kelly (I can't recall
the last name, maybe Morton?) who is going to talk about her career
and life story. It's on WMUR (Channel 9 on Breezeline formerly
Atlantic Broadband) and channel 9 on Spectrum.

Have a good evening all and thought folks might be interested in watching.

Sincerely

Andrew Harmon